Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Huawei Modem Unlock Code Calculator Download V1 / V2 / V201(V3) All Version Supported
Download the Huawei Modem Unlock Code Calculator for Windows that calculate V1 /V2 / V201 (aka V3) and Flash Code. This calculator can run on any Windows. Say thanks to original developer of this software if it's useful.

Software is tested, working and calculated codes are valid.

Attached Files
.zip   huaweicalc.zip (Size: 3.36 MB / Downloads: 655)
(05-06-2015, 07:26 AM)vijay Wrote: Download the Huawei Modem Unlock Code Calculator for Windows that calculate V1 /V2 / V201 (aka V3) and Flash Code. This calculator can run on any Windows. Say thanks to original developer of this software if it's useful.

Good work vijay, hope to get 5 posts to be able to download the zip
(05-06-2015, 07:26 AM)vijay Wrote: Download the Huawei Modem Unlock Code Calculator for Windows that calculate V1 /V2 / V201 (aka V3) and Flash Code. This calculator can run on any Windows. Say thanks to original developer of this software if it's useful.

i cant see my replies
@femi

Posts held for moderation. Now you can download the file. However please participate on forum. post some useful stuff, articles and tools like vijay posted.

Thank you.,

Wow ! Wow !! Wow !!! .
For the first time i got a working unlocker . Good work team
Top man ! the v201 code worked on my E5330
The software is great, it just helped me big time. Big thanks to the developer..
yes, mine too
please take down this software, people are using it to calculate codes for money, instead of it being free.
Thank you for this one, very useful...hope to update it when newer ones arrive ehehehe

Very nice!

Good Job to the site and excellent work for the developer!

Thanks. Big Grin

hi good doft we will wait for update other new devices to unlock   thank you very much

This really helps..thanks for this great unlocker.. Big Grin
thanks sir i already downloaded it its working 101%
Please, can this software unlock my Huawei modem K4203?
Very nice tool... Tested and working.

it works thank you, but not in all models , how can i unlock bolt LTE cat11 ( this model # B618s - 22d) ?

Software is Tested and Valid. Thanks to the developer and distributor. Regards Nicholas- Uganda